Design, Content Tools and Website Marketing for BusinessesGrowing a business through a web site, or boosting on-line enquiries is down to so much more than just the “look and feel” of a website. This full package of services includes everything needed to generate a powerful web presence:
- Website design
- Mobile/tablet-optimised responsive design
- Hosting and support
- On-site SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Business Content Manager Support
- Content Origination and Editing for Website, Emarketing and Social Networking
- Twitter Programme of Tweet generation
- Facebook Updates
- LinkedIn Updates
- Newsletter Production and List Management
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Content Management, SEO and Statistics Workshop
- Website backups
- All Content and Design owned by client
… in summary, everything a businesses needs make significant improvements to its web presence and influence.
Website Design and WordPress
Our recommended solution for busy business websites is a secured WordPress site designed to meet the branding and styling requirements of a businesses – the “look and feel”. Design will be responsive so that it displays correctly on large screen desktop monitors, smartphones and iPhones and tablets. WordPress is one of the World’s most used content management system (CMS) website platforms. Under its support plans, Accentika Internet will be responsible both for initial configuration of the system and for continuing update of the website and associated code/plugins to ensure site security.
Mutlilingual unlimited functionality and Typo3
For websites requiring enterprise functionality or extensive multilingual handling, we recommend Typo3. Typo3 is one of the major CMS platforms and is the basis of some of the web’s largest sites. Typo3’s rapid extension development environment and the Typo3 Flow3 web application platform enables developers to create robust elegant web solutions. For more information see Custom Coding & IT Services
Website Design Roadmap
Following initial discussions Accentika will prepare a project brief to create a website design that suits a business’s existing branding.
Initial work includes
- Installation of WordPress and related tools
- Custom designed theme to match client’s branding and design specification
- Marketing and branding consultation related to the website
All necessary extensions for the content management system which are not open-source will be purchased by Accentika.
Comprehensive Content Management Included
The package includes a Content Origination and Editing service where our content editors will research and write stories, news, case studies and testimonials etc to provide source material for the website (and associated emarketing newsletters). We can devise a continuing programme that keeps a website fresh and topical while easing the burden of social networking and email marketing.
Friendly Content Manager Support enables a business to undertake some, or all, of the updating itself, confident that if there are any problems with pages, pictures, layouts etc, Accentika Helpdesk team is on hand to sort them out
In addition to sorting out any page issues, the Content Manager Support includes:
- Provide advice on how to get a particular page result
- Repair broken pages
- Review pages on different browsers/platforms on request
- Provide advice on optimising pages/site to improve search engine rankings
- Register site with Google Analytics and provide feedback on meaningful statistics.
We recommend this option for all self-managed business websites.
If required, a website management training workshop can be run on-site, covering content management, understanding statistics, how to optimise pages for search engines etc.
SEO Search Engine Optimisation Included
As part of the initial build, Accentika will carry out basic optimisation of the page designed to improve the rankings of the site in search engines such as Google. The optimisation includes the main elements of SEO recognised to bring the most benefits, namely:
- Optimise page titles with keywords
- Include keywords in page text
- Add main keywords to titles/bold text etc.
- WordPress Business Content Manager Support
It is essential for a business that its web site always looks good, is up to date and reflects well on a business.
Content Origination and Editing Included
Each month, Accentika content managers will take a brief concerning possible source material for the website (and emarketing). Each month Accentika content managers will generate the following:
- 1 testimonial/case study/sector update
- 3 Blog items (news, product announcements, industry comment etc
Items will be up to 250words in length and will be submitted for client approval.
Newsletter Production and List Management
Accentika content managers will prepare a newsletter each month (for three months) using an html email template optimised for reading in current email and mobile clients. Following the mailing, Accentika will provide statistics on open rates, links clicked, bounces and unsubscribes.
For spam compliance recipients will be able to unsubscribe themselves automatically with a single click.