Everything Magento needed for selling, marketing and order management on-line
Successful selling with Magento requires that visitors can find your products; they can buy with ease, and the fulfillment of the order can be managed. Success means many happy buyers — and a happy seller.
The Accentika programme of Magento website design, content management and marketing includes all the services and support required to build an active on-line business. In addition to selling goods and services from your Magento website, the package can include integration with Google Shopping so products are displayed directly in Google product searches. And further integration with eBay and other selling channels is also possible, everything managed through the administration area of the on-line store.
One year Accentika Magento Management Support is included to troubleshoot any issues that arise due to client content changes on the site. For example, if there are problems with any product listings, banners, headers footers etc, these will all be dealt with, and we will also advise site owners on how to get the best out of updating content in terms of SEO and customer response.
Included in package are:
- Magento Website Design
- Mobile/tablet-optimised responsive design
- Magento Hosting and support
- Credit Card handling via Processor Gateway
- Magneto Integration with Google Shopping
- Bulk Upload of Products to Magento store(s)
- On-site SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Google AdWords integration
- Magneto Content Manager Support
- Google Analytics for Statistics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Magento Product Management, SEO and Statistics Workshop
- Magento Data backups
- All Content and Design owned by client
On-Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
On page search engine optimisation ensures the site will be configured to reflect keyword priorities of the business to maximise search engine rankings.
Orders and Credit Card Handling
The website handles the complete order process, collecting information about buyers for shipping and future marketing. In many cases, at the point of purchase, control is passed to the chosen payment card processor (eg SagePay, WorldPay, PayPal etc etc) so the the site remains compliant with PCI (payment card industry) requirements and credit card information is kept secure. Where credit card information is required to be collected on the Magento site, to be PCI-compliant then specialised hosting is required long with Magento Enterprise.
Magento integration with Google Shopping
The site can be configured to publish data to a Google Shopping Merchant Account so that products can be browsed in Google Shopping. Publication of the products is controlled through the Magento website management interface and complete product attributes, images etc are handled automatically be the site.
Google will display the products in response to relevant searches. When a potential purchase clicks on a product in the Google listing, at that point Google charges for carrying the product.
eBay and Other Sales Channels
Magento can also be integrated as an option with other sales channels such as eBay and Amazon.
Pay-per-click AdWords Launch Campaign to boost vistors
To boost visitors in the early days of the ecommerce website, the setting up and running of a pay-per-click Google AdWords programme can be included. The programme will identify keywords, configure Google AdWords and optimise for budgets. At the end of the launch period, a report on performance of the various keyword/ads will enable further campaigns to be run at will in the future, switched on and switched off as required.
Adding Dropshipping to a Magento Store
Dropshipping is not included as standard but can be added as an option. Dropshipping functionality automates the relationship with dropship suppliers who will ship direct to purchasers, with no stock holding required.
Orders for multiple products from different suppliers are automatically routed to the correct supplier for fulfillment.
Magento — the Industry Leading Open Source Ecommerce Platform
Magento is high feature rich Open source shopping cart application. The latest version offers a huge amount of functionality for the seller and a rich experience for the shopper. For example:
Product Catalogue Browsing
- Recently viewed products
- Product comparisons
- Recently compared products
- Cross-sells, Up-sells and Related Items
- Product Reviews
- Product listing in grid or list format
Product Catalogue Management
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Batch Import and Export of catalogue
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, colour, etc.),
- Bundled and Grouped Products
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Product Reviews
- Related Products
- Stock Availability
- Multi-Tier Pricing
- Product Option Selection
- Grouped Products View
- Add to Wishlist
- Send to a Friend with Email
- Order status and history
- Re-orders from account
- Recently ordered items
- Address Book with unlimited addresses
- Default Billing and Shipping addresses
- Wishlist with ability to add comments
- Email or Send RSS feed of Wishlist
- Newsletter Subscription management
- Product Reviews submitted
- Product Tags submitted
- Account Dashboard for overview of: recent orders, personal information, newsletter subscription status, primary billing address, primary shipping address, shopping cart, wishlist, recently ordered items, recently reviews and recent tags
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Includes ability to create new customer, or select existing customer and view shopping cart, wishlist, last ordered items, and
- compared products list, as well as select addresses, give discounts and assign custom prices
- Create re-orders for customers from administration panel.
- Email Notifications of Orders
- RSS feed of New Orders
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from: UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- On-site order tracking from customer accounts
- Multiple shipments per order
- Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
- Flat rate shipping per order
- Flat rate shipping per item
- Free Shipping
- Table rates for weight and destination
- Table rates for product sub-totals and destination
- Table rates for number of items and destination
- One-Page Checkout
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout
- Shopping Basket with tax and shipping estimates
- Checkout with account to use address book
- Option to create account at beginning of checkout
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Saved Shopping Baskets with configurable expiration time