Magento Integration With Your Business Systems
Magento Integration – we can take your Magento store and integrate it with your business systems. On-line orders, in-store EPOS/POS customers, stock, accounts, warehouse… we can remove manual exporting/importing and plug your ecommerce directly into your ERP, Accounts and Logistics systems.
We are a team of developers and designers, with offices in Birmingham and Malvern, specialising in custom Magento integration of M1 and M2 stores with business systems. We can build your integration, extension by extension, from scratch. Or we are able to take on third-party developed custom solutions and extend and support them.
We understand that businesses differ markedly in terms of the products/services they sell and the requirements of their accounts systems and shipping/warehousing. But we harness the power and flexibility of Magento to build a custom solution that removes the need for manual batch exchange of data between Magento and your ERP/EPOS system, or your accounts system, for example.
To start scoping the Magento integration process we suggest the following as a guide:
- What are your eventual integration goals?
- What is your required first step?
- Is this a totally new function for your business, or are you currently carrying out data exchange in a manual/batch proccess?
- Do you require full two-way exchange of all data between Magento and your systems, or perhaps just orders from Magento, customer accounts into Magento etc etc
- What is your approximate timescale?
- Are you currently running Magento 1 or Magento 2?